Short story about life - dark story



Dark story

 

I remember when I was still a little boy my mom always said with sad eyes and angry voice, that I do not trust anyone, not even the nearest. I asked her mom why, and she said, people are evil, take care.
Have passed since then many years I had grown up and left. I have not seen my mother for a long time and I decided to visit herit was summer, my mother lived in the suburbs. When I arrived, nothing has changed, she just had a few more wrinkles on the face, a
nd she was still wore mourning clotheswhen we sat down to talk I asked her why you still wear blackfor whom mourning. Because I can not get clear that even after so many years of wearing black, black since I can remember. She sighed and told me; it is time to tell me a sad and dark truth, why is she wrapped in black. Began in to talkwhen you were a baby you had a sister who was 16 years old, I was shocked and asked her why she did not say that before, and she just bent down her head and saidthat i don't ask questions that she will now tell everything, and that from this day will be all clear to me why it is as it is. You had a sister, she was pretty she had black hair and beautiful black eyes and skin like snow, she had a boyfriend who really loved her and she loved him of course. That day we celebrate since she passed the driving test, got a driver's license. Then she went with her boyfriend at the disco that night. They were up late into the nightand they were both drunk he was so drunk he could not stand on his feetand she was tipsy, and it was time to go home as he could not drive, she took the keys and vehicles drunk, she was not driving fast, and if she was drunk she was always careful. Emerged from the street where was disco on the main road, on that road which are always a drive fast, and she was not an experienced driversuddenly came out on the road and all of a sudden they hit a big truck and your sister died on the spot, and he was broken but  had survived the crashI froze when my mother told me that. When we heard the tragic news from the hospital I was not myself these days, because I was sedated, your father was struck dumb after the funeral, we were at home, since you was still a baby. I had to somehow gather the strength to go on, to bring you up, but your father was not well for days, he was silent, and after a few days had disappeared. That day he was not at home all day, in the evening police came to tell me to ask for your father, because he was seen to entered in the hospital, and after his visit your sister's boyfriend was dead, and already has begun to recovering, and for several days was supposed to get out of the hospital. Police said that he was the prime suspect for his death. When the police left, he came back home, I told him that the police was here, and he was silent, as in previous days, in the morning when I woke up, and he was not at home that morning, I received a call from the police that your father went to report himself because he killed your sister's boyfriend. I was shocked I was cold sweat beaded up, I screamed, I wanted to kill myself, and I could no longer bear such a tragedy, tears and pain.
and suddenly you're cried and reminded me that I need for you to move on. I went to the prison to visit your father, just to tell him one thing and that is that he is dead to me, and this is the last time to see him, and he just said that: it will be so. I went home I wanted to forget everything I packed up all the stuff and I decided to sell the house where we lived for so many years. We went to your grandmother house, We were at her place until I sold our house, when I finally sold we bought this house. You had two years when I received a call from the prison that your father hanged himself in prison, I went to the funeral to send off him and visit daughter's grave, and since then I wear black my son. These were the hardest moments in my life when I lost husband and child. I did not want anything to tell you, you were still small and I did not want to to burden you, but I knew that one day I will have to tell you the truth about your sister and father and here that day has come.


trampled rose, bleeding from the rose, life story, poems about love


No comments :

Post a Comment