Short and sad story about love an hard life



Cliff


It was raining I was running I can not remember where, I suddenly came to a cliff and scared that I'll fall, I was startled and woke up it was just a dream. I got up in my head passed different thoughts, then I remembered that I need to visit my girlfriend, because I have not seen her long ago, I miss it. I was looking for the car keys and I could not find them I was looking for in drawers, cabinets then I remembered to look at the my coat but have not were there, Then I looked at Samantha's coat maybe are there, and They were here I found it, but I'm also in her pocket found a piece of paper, I opened and read it but I still did not understand what it was, it seemed to me as a result of clinical findings. I wondered what it could be, and at the same time I was scared that something is wrong with Samantha's findings, as I was concerned I decided to go to the doctor to tell me what kind of results are,  I took the address that was written on paper and left I do the clinic, I asked the nurse to call the doctor that I wanted to talk with him because I have a certain ambiguity regarding the findings, the nurse called the doctor and she told me to wait, the doctor came in and told me to come to his consulting room, I was presented him and said, I am Samantha's boyfriend, and I found these results that she been examined in your clinic, and I ask you to explain them to me, because are not clear to me. This is how things stand; said, and began to speak: your girlfriend has cancer on the uterus that is malign, and must as soon as possible to be underwent surgery, so that treatment would be successful. I was in shock and fear overwhelmed me, I began to tremble, doctor saw that I was in shock and told me to calm down and there is no reason to panic said, your girlfriend will be underwent surgery and will be all right because that we discovered the disease on time, then it was easier for me, but the doctor told me that, after the surgery will not be able to have children. I'm fall again in shock, because we rejoiced that we will soon be married and have children, but apparently none of that. I have to make peace with destiny because Samantha's health is in the first place. After that I went to her, she did not say anything about clinical findings she pretended that everything was fine, then she called me into the room to talk, and I thought that now she will tell to me  what I had imagined, but she said she was no longer interested in our relationship it would be best to break up. But why my love; said: we should soon get married, then I decided to tell her that I know about her illness and took out of my pocket, her medical findings and asked her is this because of this, tell me?? I know you're sick! she just smiled bitterly and tear fell from her eye, and she said that is nothing. She got up she went to the cupboard and took from a drawer a paper and told me this is my ticket definitive, and irreversible in eternity. And that was the end of us and farewells. It's been five years since then, I did not forgot her and still I visit her grave.






No comments :

Post a Comment